The demand for HRIS firms is never-ending. The corporate world is bombarding new firms every other day, thus increasing competition and desire to build a unique proposition. The roles and duties of HRIS firms are quite tricky. Only those firms are meeting their goals who are internally stable.
A smart strategy for an HRIS advisor firm is to avail the impeccable service of My HR Advisor. Highly competent and dedicated, our team works with the motto of giving you enough room for focusing on your main duties.
We are secret ingredients to success are the following features:
Yes, there are thousands of HR advisory firms but we are the right option because:
If you are an HRIS consultant firm looking for someone to handle your HR requirements, you are on the right page.
- Evalulate existing HRIS system platform
- Conduct HRIS needs analysis (If applicable)
- Develop HR work process flows
- Introduce HRIS System Framework
- Draft RFP and evaluate vendor proposals
- Review Paperless HR Solutions
- Assist with migration to new HRIS System
- Improve payroll processing time
- Maintain payroll records per Federal Laws
- Reduce cost of payroll outsource fees